Active, Dairy Shed Refrigeration Canterbury.
Dairy Shed Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Service Canterbury.
We aim to provide a cost-effective, high-quality level of personal service to our Dairy Farming clients that can add value to their individual operational processes and ultimately their end products.
Our local knowledge and international experience combined with loads of personality is delivered to reassure our clients 24/7 that their crucial production processes are receiving the attention needed to perform efficiently and profitably.
Active Refrigeration offer 24-hour service support for Dairy Farmers including some of the following services:
- Scheduled system analysis programs
- Prescriptive & predictive asset health programs
- Domestic & commercial comfort heating and cooling systems
(Daikin, Mitsubishi & Fujitsu approved Installers)
- Refrigeration compressor reconditioning (all makes and models) two purpose build facilities, Christchurch & Auckland
- Ammonia alarm systems IQP accredited
- AC & HVAC systems IQP accredited – able to assist clients to qualify for their building warrant of fitness
- Complete building surveys on refrigeration and air conditioning equipment and sign off PS1 & PS3
- Water cooling tower services
- Spare parts supply
- Vibration analysis
- Plate heat exchanger servicing
- Hazardous gas plant audits (to AU/NZ standards, codes & practices)
- Energy audits
- Glycol and chilled water system maintenance
- Natural refrigerant specialist
- Refrigerant reclaim and conversions
- Refrigerant leak detection systems
- No Loss – carbon credit issuer (ISO 14001 certified and accredited issuer)
- Refrigeration operator and plant training seminars (plant & client specific)
- NH3 compliance audits, NH3 alarm system IQP
Active Refrigeration Christchurch (Support Office)
112 Hayton Road
PO Box 6298
Phone: (03) 339 2617