Measuring up our experience.
Accuracy. Experience. Efficiency. It’s for these reasons that Harrison Grierson’s award-winning surveying team is widely respected in New Zealand. It’s our aim to add value on every site; looking above and beyond surveying and measurement to identify any potential issues or opportunities. Covering land and property development, civil and environmental engineering, planning and resource management projects, all our professional surveyors utilise leading-edge surveying and computer technology. Services include:
- 3D Scanning
- Resource consent applications for subdivision
- Urban and rural subdivision
- Maori land partitions
- Topographical and site detail surveys
- Proclamation surveys
- GPS surveys
- GIS data capture surveys
- Rentable area measurement for lease purposes
- Volume and as-built surveys
- Land stability and earthworks control
We’re here to help with your engineering, planning, surveying, urban design and landscape architecture requirements. Contact us about any aspects of your projects, big or small.
Contact Clare Tolan: 021 676983 email@example.com