Viking Pond Liners
Viking Containment have extensive experience in the supply and construction of dairy effluent pond liner systems. The same exacting standards required for municipal wastewater treatment ponds also apply for dairy effluent applications.
Design and installation are critical elements for successful containment of dairy effluent ponds. A minor breach of the liner system can have disastrous affects. Effluent leakage generates methane gas; the trapped gas collects beneath the liner forming large pockets or bubbles known as whales which leads to ultimate failure of the liner system.
For this reason alone you need the security of welded seams that can be tested 100%. The welding and testing technology for Agrishield liners incorporates a non-destructive test system. The dual track wedge welds allows all seams to be pressure tested. This test will pick up a pin hole.
NOTE: Viking Containment do not use or recommend lap taped joins for dairy effluent. A taped join has no means of testing.
- Proven performance in the wastewater industry
- Reliable seam welding for a permanent join
- Agrishield is a cost competitive and reliable choice for most applications
- Nationwide installation teams, qualified to international standards
- Comprehensive testing with a full Quality Control and Assurance Report
- Material Warranty – up to 20 years
- Dairy Effluent Pond Liners
- Gas Collection Floating Covers
- Drying Beds
- Weeping Walls
- Underpass Encapsulation
- Canal Lining
- Irrigation Water Storage Dams
- Frost Protection Reservoirs
Take a look at our website…. www.containment.co.nz