Hickey Contractors is owned by Seth and Fleur Pardoe, a moderately sized family-owned earthworks civil & drainage business.
The business has successfully delivered thousands of civil infrastructure projects since the early days in the 70’s, and the old philosophy of “doing an honest day’s work” still remains the same today.
Our team are keen to help you with your farm projects whether big or small, there is nothing we can’t do and nothing we don’t do.
The management team have a solid background in business & construction management, collectively with decades of experience working hands on in the civil infrastructure & rural sector.
- Tree and boulder removal
- Concrete demolition and removal
- Shed demolition and removal
- Small building demolition and removal
- Site clearance for new builds
- Preparation for new buildings, feed pads and cow sheds etc
- Fence Line Clearing
- Preparation for driveways i.e. concrete, asphalt and chipseal
- Hedge Removal
- Land contouring, bulldozing and backfilling
- Dams, reservoirs, detention ponds and drain cleaning
- Tanker tracks and Farm Roading
- Cartage – sand, metal, soft rock, lime.
- Farm races and maintenance
- Stock underpasses, culverts & bridges
- Construction of horse arenas and sand supply
- Hydro-excavation (Hydrovac) & services location
- Quarrying rock and sand dig outs
- Track maintenance, water tables maintenance
- Septic tanks, sewer, stormwater and water tank installations, potable water connections and pressure mains
- Retaining walls, slip repairs and embankment stabilisation