We believe in supporting our farming clients to be their best, wherever they are located. A number of our directors specialise in the sheep, beef and dairy farming industries, playing an integral part in our clients’ rural advisory teams.
We understand the rugged nature of farming, the impact of the exchange rate fluctuations and compliance issues associated with the Resource Management Act.
Our experience and expertise in the rural economy includes:
- succession planning
- structuring advice for new and existing farm businesses
- advice around buying and selling farms
- assistance with lease negotiations
- livestock valuation election advice
- budgeting and cash flows
- annual and periodic accounts preparation
- tax preparation and advice
- GST returns.